8 Middlesex Avenue, Wilmington, MA 01887
Call Us: 978.658.2550
  Careers Safety Automation Factoids Video Gallery Contact
 
 
  • Joyce Dayton - Screw Jacks & Motorized Actuators
  • Turck - Sensors, Control & Connectivity
  • Automator - Dot Peen, Impact,Laser Marking Systems
Joyce Dayton - Screw Jacks & Motorized Actuators1 Turck - Sensors, Control & Connectivity2 Automator - Dot Peen, Impact,Laser Marking Systems3
 

Employment Opportunities

Open Positions

JF Shaw Co., Inc. is an industry leading manufacturer’s representative for industrial automation components and systems. The company has been in business over 40 years and is partnered with some of the best manufacturers in the world. We support manufacturing in New England and collaborate with design and implementation of various products in a range of industries. The main focus of our sales efforts concentrates on Factory and Process Automation as well as Industrial Robotic applications.

We work hard but we also enjoy a great quality of life at JF Shaw Co Inc. The company offers a competitive base salary, great PPO health and dental coverage for all employees and allows flexibility on vacation time and holiday breaks. The overall economy as a whole is going more and more toward Automation Solutions to meet the increasing demand of the consumer. This is a high energy business and working with New England’s Premier Representative allows you to impact the future of how business gets done.

Office Administrator:

Searching for an organized self-motivated individual for an inner office position with JF Shaw Co., Inc. CRM Experience a plus. Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience required. Responsibilities: Communicate with principals, distributors and our customers on a daily basis. File incoming and outgoing quotes as well as order entry information. Additional responsibilities include labeling of marketing literature and stocking it as needed for the outside sales engineers. Administrator is in charge for availability and organization of our office supplies and materials for the JF Shaw Co., Inc. staff.

Office Administrator Employment Package

  • Full Benefits - PPO and Dental
  • 401K after 6 months of Employment
  • 10 Days PTO
  • Inside Sales Incentive Program
  • Potential for promotion within the company

Field Sales Engineer:

Efficient organization, communication and follow up are required more than ever in our line of sales. Responsible to visit manufacturing plants on a daily basis to review applications. Supporting a strong customer base and an aggressive distribution channel is a big component and needs to be handled professionally. Person is responsible for multi-million dollar territory and will be expected to communicate a strategy to impact sales growth. Sales Engineer will be able to take advantage of established relationships in the region and with overall sales channel to promote success. Product training and demonstration material is available and you would be expected to accomplish core training in first twelve months of employment. 80% of your customer base will be OEM and large machine builders with the remaining 20% being User/MRO customers.

Field Sales Employment Package
5+ years of Industrial Sales Experience Preferred.

  • Full Benefits - PPO and Dental
  • Company Paid Expenses
  • Technology Package
  • 401K after 6 months of Employment
  • 10 Days PTO
  • Potential for promotion within the company

Please send your documents to dshaw@jfshawco.com

 

Connect with JF Shaw Co., Inc.
 
JF Shaw Proud Member of