iQue powered by iTRAK
The CAMCO iQue™ Conveyor is a modular, scalable, intelligent conveyor system powered by iTRAK® Technology.
BenefitsCAMCO iQue Conveyor
- Increased production rates – 50% or more!
- Faster changeover with on-the-fly programming
- Reduced machine footprint
- Increased line speed and flexibility
- Reduced periodic maintenance
Additional benefit from the iTRAK® Technology
- Modular, adaptable and scalable for any application
- Change between products at the push of a button
- Upgrade easily by reducing complex tooling
- Operate faster with less downtime
- Reduce energy consumption through direct drive
Download the iQue Flyer.pdf
The CAMCO iQue Conveyor's iTRAK programmable linear drive allows independent control of multiple magnetically-propelled movers
along a straight or curvilinear paths.
Movers can be moved along the conveyor in forward or reverse motion at varying speeds, and in individual, continuous, batch and asynchronous
Use the iQue in a variety of industries:
- Manufacturing Assembly
- Material Handling
- Medical Device
Features & Specifications
- Straight and 90° curve linear motor sections available in standard 400mm lengths
- Available in 50mm, 100mm & 150mm coil size
- Combine for racetrack, square or circle configurations for any length
- Flexible design allows the conveyor system to be orientated horizontally or vertically with a carousel or over/under configuration.
|Minimum Mover Pitch
||12m per Gateway
||Only limited by bearings and F=ma
|Motor Size||Maximum Speed||Maximum Force|
||> 5 m/s